Excellent opportunity for a Director of Finance to join a large-scale exhibition venue in Shenzhen, China.
You’ll need to be a commercially astute finance professional with extensive senior accounting experience. You’ll also need both written and oral Chinese and English.
As Director of Finance, you’ll assist in the development and implementation of company goals and priorities relating to financial management, budget, accounting, purchasing, and payroll in compliance with local law, policies and procedures.
- As Finance Director, you’ll form a close working relationship with the General Manager, other Senior Executives and Non Executives
- Provide leadership to the Finance and Accounting strategy, to optimise the financial performance and strategic position
- Take overall control of the accounting function
- Contribute fully to the development of company strategy across all areas of the business, challenging assumptions and decision-making as appropriate and providing financial analysis and guidance on all activities, plans, targets and business drivers
- Ensure that company financial systems are robust, compliant and support current activities and future growth
- Lead and develop finance teams
- Work with senior teams to grow the business, formulating strategies and plans
- Ensure corporate budgeting processes are carried out and reviewed
- Take ultimate responsibility for the company cash management policies
- Present annual accounts to relevant bodies
- Ensure that the regulatory requirements of all statutory bodies are met
- Corporate finance: manage company policies regarding capital requirements, debt, taxation, equity, disposals and acquisitions, as appropriate
- Establish a high level of credibility and manage strong working relationships with external parties including customers and advisors
- Any other relevant duties as appropriate
- Commercially astute, articulate, technically strong, dynamic, insightful and influential leader with the ability to operate at both strategic and operational levels.
- Bachelor in finance or accounting major with least 5 to 7 years’ experience in senior position in public accounting and/or financial management.
- Ability to work with and maintain highly confidential information is required
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills and organizational ability
- High integrity and openness combined with commitment to good governance
- Energetic, highly motivated, with an enquiring mind and passion for excellence and innovation in pursuit of business growth and success
- Good command of English and Chinese both oral and written is required
Why this is a great opportunity:
- You’ll be Director of Finance for a large-scale venue in Shenzhen, a varied and interesting role with plenty of scope for future career progression
- The salary on offer is $90,000 USD per annum
- The position is based in Shenzhen, China