CMA Executive are delighted to be partnering with this private equity backed, multi-site business which is rapidly growing, both in the UK and internationally. We are looking for a change agent and exceptional communicator for this new, senior position which will have an immediate impact on the success of the organisation. This is an exceptional opportunity to join the business at an incredibly exciting time, and build a best-in-class finance function by driving continuous improvement.
Reporting directly to the Group CFO, this role is tasked with transforming the Group financial reporting function and you will be a key senior member of the Finance and wider Leadership teams. As a technically strong Financial Controller in a large, complex or multinational organisation, you will have a breadth of first-hand financial knowledge including group reporting, operational accounting, governance and controls, executive-level reporting, business critical analysis and team leadership
What will the role involve?
- Establish strong relationships with business leaders, financial stakeholders and external advisors;
- Instil a culture of continuous process improvement;
- In conjunction with business leaders, implement robust outcome focussed reporting to support commercial decision making;
- Develop and lead a robust financial reporting governance process across the group including monthly reporting and quarterly balance sheet reviews;
- Create a collaborative, ambitious team culture delivering consistently high performance.
The successful candidate will be a graduate qualified accountant preferably ACA, with at least 10 years pqe and a proven track record as a GFC or Divisional FD
- Proven success in leading a finance function and providing high level of commercial support, partnering executive management in a fast moving business;
- Excellent financial skills including experience of international/group reporting;
- Extensive experience of managing and developing staff;
- Strong cash and working capital management skills.
Additional benefits and information:
- The role will require the successful candidate to work across the Head Office in London, the Shared Service Centre in Hampshire, as well as time working from home.
CMA Recruitment Group is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role. CMA complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn't discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that CMA may contact you in connection with your application in relation to CMA providing you with work finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website. CMA is currently receiving a high volume of applications. Whilst we ensure all applications are considered, regrettably, it may not be possible to respond individually to all applications received.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'