BMC are delighted to be recruiting for a rapidly growing, acquisitive business in the service industry. My client is now seeking a Finance Director Designate to help the Group achieve its strategic objectives and provide support through an exciting time of change and development. You will be working closely with the MD, and supporting a finance team of 8.
- This role is to take the lead in Finance, and help improve existing systems and processes as well as being part of key business decisions to help with their ambitious growth plans.
- Detailed and reliable management reporting to the Board on an investment by investment basis
- Financial reporting to non-financial members
- Regular presentation of project and monthly reports
- Budgeting, forecasting and reporting on key KPIs
- Improve monthly dashboard of key stats and performance in a quick, efficient and easily digested manner
- Working with a high volume of invoices
- Supporting the MD in growth plans and system improvements
- Forecast and budgets
- Work closely with the board and SMT on M&A activity with significant liaison with both legal and professional advisers.
- Regularly appraising and analysis of systems and controls to improve the accuracy of reporting.
- Fully qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) with at least 4 years PQE
- A robust personality, and a strong negotiator and influencer
- Exceptional personal, written and verbal presentation skills
- Commercially minded and entrepreneurial
- Strong IT skills, to advanced levels
- Strong Excel skills
- Drive, enthusiasm, a strong work ethic
- You will be able to lead teams through change, be motivated to complete projects and be able to review and implement processes and controls.
- You will work collaboratively across the organisation, have a positive attitude with strong communication skills and the ability to influence at all levels.
- Financial Reporting
- Microsoft Excel