Are you looking for you're next opportunity as a Business analyst? Would you enjoy working strategically with a variety of stakeholders on a range of intellectually stimulating research projects for a leading global media agency?
Salary: £40 000 - £47000
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Business analyst to join a New Ventures Finance team within a prestigious global marketing agency, who are now looking to add to their successful analytics team. As an industry leading organisation they have exciting plans in place to expand the Data & Analytics division over the coming years due to ongoing success. In addition to a great social scene with various other great benefits. They want people who are passionate about their work and enjoy overcoming challenges by creating innovative solutions.
About the role
This role is more than just data reporting, we are looking for someone who can not only maintain the reports and analysis, daily you will be writing SAS codes to extract data and distributing your findings via Excel and PowerPoint reports. This role will see you develop and run the Management Information reports for the use of internal stakeholders of our new businesses. This role offers a chance to engage in a wide range of tasks and responsibilities. You will be working in a vibrant team engaging with prestigious clients across fashion, media, music, retail, FMCG, events and e commerce. Your digital implementation will be a vital contributor to your client's success and their business strategies.
The role is diverse and will include:
- Create and manage the Management information reporting
- Provide ad hoc data analysis and answer queries related to New Venture Data
- Proactively find ways to improve current Data processes
- Provide expertise to assist in problem solving, process automation using various technologies.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders.
- Be willing to handle many priorities to different timelines, and remain calm under pressure
- Be able to articulate concepts in both business and technical terms
Our client is looking for a motivated individual who will relish the chance to apply their expertise in a creative and forward-thinking workplace. They are looking for someone who has a strong interest in working for a growing organisation and a desire to make a real difference to your clients.
As a Business Analyst you will have:
- Demonstrable Experience with SAS (SAS 9.2/9.3, SAS Base)
- Be an expert user of Excel, using formulas, Pivots and basic VBA coding
- Have strong experience of working in a data /analytical environment gained through previous roles.
- Have strong communication, influencing skills and a 'can do' attitude
- Can demonstrate commercial awareness (Financial, Legal, Data Protection, Compliance etc)
- Have a good understanding of using data to drive commercial targets
- Be a quick learner and adaptable to learning new technologies.
- Any exposure to any of the below would be advantageous:
- Google Analytics
- Google Scripts
This is a fantastic chance for a Business Analyst to come into a great organisation and progress in a highly varied role. If this opportunity captures your interest and you want the chance to further your career, then please do get in touch and apply today! My number to discuss further is .