This is an exceptional and unique opportunity to join a prestigious Investment Management form based in Mayfair. This is a part time role for 3 days per week.
My client is a global Investment Management firm based in Mayfair. They specialise in sustainable investments and have a culture and team which is second to none.
Reporting in to the Finance Director, you will be responsible for the following;
- Matching, checking and coding invoices
- Setting up supplier payments
- Processing partner and staff expenses
- Maintaining supplier account details
- Reconciling bank balances on a daily basis
- Preparation of monthly journal entries
- Assisting with various team requirements including preparation of statutory accounts
- Calculation of Settlement agreement figures
- Review of inter company balances
- Preparation of cost breakdowns
- Assist in the production of team budgets
To be successful in this role you will ideally be immediately available or available on a shorter notice. You must also have recent, relevant experience in the Financial Services sector. You must have excellent written and verbal communication skills and be confident in liaising across all levels of the organisation. Previous experience in the Financial Services sector will be essential.
If you are successful, you will enjoy the following;
- Prestigious organisation
- 12 month fixed term contract
- Competitive salary
- Part time opportunity
- 3 days per week
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'