A growing and successful Communications agency is looking for a bright and hardworking Finance Assistant to join their lively finance team.
Working closely with the Finance Director and Financial Controller, this is a varied opportunity with great progression and development.
This is a Temporary to Permanent opportunity, providing the opportunity to prove yourself and make an impact in an integral role for this finance team.
- Raising Purchase Orders daily
- Overseeing the Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable functions
- Responsible for managing timesheets, from chasing to processing
- Reviewing outstanding timesheets weekly with the Finance Director and Financial Controller
- Reviewing the AP Directors and AR aged debtors reports with the Financial Controller
- Processing all expenses
- Assisting with Month End
- Supporting the finance team
- Must be hardworking, proactive and able to use own initiative
- Immediately available, or on a short notice period
- Keen to learn and develop
Due to the large number of applicants we receive from web based job advertisements it is the policy of RedHat only to contact candidates that have the relevant skill set for our current portfolio of clients.
If you do not receive a reply you have not been successful this time but please do not hesitate to contact us again in the future