The Finance Analyst position will support the production of Management Accounts as well as the Analysis of the manufacturing process as well.
This business is exceptionally well known in the Oxfordshire area and has recently been growing due to increased demand for their products and services.
They have an incredibly good record of staff development and training, having seen first hand candidates go from AP through to a Finalist Management Accountant within 4 years.
The company and specifically this team, within the business, plot out your career and map out how they can train and develop you to grow your career.
They are easily accessible via public transport and also have parking on site, with a degree of flexibility around the hours as well.
The main aspects of the Witney based Finance Analyst will be to:
- Business Partner local management with information and support.
- Participate in local budgeting and forecasting processes in co-operation with site finance managers
- Understand and comply with month end close timetable.
- Prepare monthly standard journals in accordance with monthly checklists.
- Update manufacturing efficiency reports and gain a basic understanding of those reports.
- Review monthly reconciliations of inventory.
- Produce manufacturing reports for local management.
- Support in identifying variances and results to local management.
- Gain a general understanding of corporate and local finance policies.
- Support local Finance Managers as required.
- Provide information for production of statistical and legal data to meet national government requirements.
- Support Physical Inventory counts at EMEAI sites.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the ability to:
- Assist with the production of Management Accounts
- Work in a deadline driven environment
- Use Excel to analyse process
The Witney based Finance Analyst will come with:
- Competitive salary of circa £30,000
- Study Support
- Company Bonus
- Career mapping and progression
- Annual salary reviews
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'