Salary:£21,000 - £22,000 (dependent on skills and experience)
Hours:Monday – Friday, 8:30am – 5pm
About our Client:
Our Clientis the UK's Largest Independent Business Telecommunications provider, offering Fixed-Line, Mobile, IT & Broadband solutions to over 300,000 Businesses. The company operates 12 offices across the UK and employs over 400 staff.
It is one of the UK's fastest growing technology companies and has been awarded Vodafone Platinum Partner of 2011, 2012, 2013 & 2014 and the Total Communications Partner for 2015, 2016 & 2017 - the highest accolade from the network.
About the Finance Analyst Role:
The Finance Analyst is responsible for providing comprehensive analysis and insight into both existing and new customer mobile phone usage and costs, and supporting new customer proposals.
The Finance Analyst will manage the bespoke customer reporting end to end process and will provide, collate and analyse data and produce reports as required.
This is an ideal position for someone looking to further their career within a vibrant office environment in the heart of the Solent Business Park and just moments’ walk from the new Whiteley shopping centre.
Main responsibilities of the Finance Analyst:
- To provide existing customers with tariff comparison analysis to determine the most suitable tariff and bundles for their usage
- To provide analysis of prospective customer billing data to understand their tariff and bundle requirements and to make recommendations
- Providing billing analysis to support sales applications to the network for customer discounts
- Providing monthly bespoke analysis where requested including creating new templates
- Quality checking the monthly analysis reports completed by the India team to ensure accuracy, correcting where necessary and feeding back any issues
- Data collation, reconciliation and discrepancy resolution
The successful Finance Analyst will possess the following key skills:
- Strong systems skills including use of Microsoft office packages
- High competency in Excel, for example IF functions, VLOOKUPs, Index Match etc. (Knowledge of macros is desirable)
- Strong numeracy skills
- Ability to take a new request from inception through to a fully delivered report. Identifying required data sources, potential challenges and resolutions
- Outstanding attention to detail and accuracy
- Adaptability and initiative
- Ability to work to deadlines and prioritise workload
- A self-motivated and pro-active approach
- Experience dealing with large volumes of data
- Enjoys working with people as part of a team and equally confident working independently
- Commercially aware and able to apply the data being processed to business situations
This role is office based, and located at our Head Office in Whiteley
What’s on offer?
A competitive salary, as well as a generous benefits package, of which includes:
- 20 days holiday increasing to 25 days, plus bank holidays
- Day off for your birthday
- Free fruit in the office
- Up to 12 paid hours a year ‘My Time’
- Vodafone Employee Advantage discount
- Discount on Samsung products (up to 60%)
- Discounted gym membership
- Trade price stock for staff members for all the latest gadgets
- Annual events including the Christmas Party
- Quarterly employee reward programme
- Length of service awards
- Employee of the year and Employee’s employee of the year
- Personal and professional development of staff members
- Enhanced Maternity pay (based on length of service)
- Pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Eye-care vouchers
Due to the high volume of applications, they are unable to notify unsuccessful applicants. If you have not been notified of the outcome of your application within four weeks of applying, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
If you feel that you meet the criteria of the Finance Analyst then please apply now!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job