The successful candidate will be involved with the following:
* Provide monthly management accounting information budgets and forecasts.
* Provide support and compile investment appraisals of projects that require capital expenditure.
* Provide all repairs reporting and analytics including initial evaluation of new capital proposals and initiatives. Attendance at monthly business partner meetings.
* Responsible for production and analysis of the monthly management accounts for the total profit and loss and operational expenses. Includes communication to the affected Finance Business Partners.
* Responsible for all weekly and monthly financial reporting for repairs and management information. This includes MI packs for to key stakeholders
* Provide financial analysis of growth initiatives including changes to process and new technology
* Provide day to day support and development of budgets and forecasts, investigating variances with the budget holder.
The ideal candidate would have the following
* Part qualified ACCA / CIMA / QBE or Equivalent
* High level of PC literacy, advanced Excel skills (Pivot tables, V lookups, Macros (Desirable))
* Able to interpret complex, technical material and present it appropriately
£27,000 - £30,000 + Study Support + Bonus
Badenoch & Clark is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Badenoch & Clark is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a registered Disability Symbol User.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job