Our client an International Trading Business based in Bromley are currently recruiting for a Finance Analyst to join their team. The successful candidate will be responsible for reconciling forcasted figures against actuals, investigating rebate discrepancies, liaising directly with the various exchanges to reconcile, posting appropriate entries and produce accurate and timely reports.
- Reconciling rebates and producing variance analysis
- Monitor automated daily uploads
- Preparing and posting journals
- Communicate and resolve with Clearer data quality and reconciliation errors
- Managing complex financial models as a part of a regular reporting process
- Enhance and develop new processes to aid the day-to-day business operation
- Provide timely and accurate, regular and ad hoc reports for the company.
- Analysing data via MS Excel and other BI tools
- Strong reconciliation experience ideally within financial services
- Advanced Excel skills
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Ability to interpret multiple sources of complex data
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.