Agora Talent are partnering with an International FTSE 100 Retailer based in West London to recruit a high calibre Finance Analyst.
The role will be partnering a range of commercial stakeholders in their Digital & IT Hub. This is a commercial finance role, which will be accountable for three areas...
- Working in parallel with 3rd party suppliers to build financial and commercial models to evaluate new proposals.
- To provide cost control, analysis and decision support to the senior leadership team, in order to maximise business performance and focus on minimising cost growth
- To manage the planning and forecasting for resource costs, including capitalisation and ensure adherence to the Group investment policy.
- Key point of contact to support the business in building business case which have technology costs
- To build a clear understanding of IT cost base and the drivers for change
- Identify and support initiatives which improve financial performance
- Deliver monthly BU and Channel cost analysis and reporting
- Assist in the quarterly planning and forecasting process and influence the delivery of realistic targets
- Analysis of development spend to assess value for money and challenge existing suppliers
- Produce sensitivity analysis to explore scenarios and understand impact of movement key variables
- Provide technical advice to commercial teams on accounting treatment on new technologies and services - drive clarity in the group accounting manual for accounting treatment of technology
- Meet agreed performance objectives and ways of working; identify and progress areas for personal development
- Strong integrity, inquisitive mind and drive insight, efficiency & control
What we're looking for:
- Strong communication and influencing skills & ability to influence at a senior level
- Ability to build & maintain effective working relationships with operational & financial managers
- Strong commercial acumen with experience of dealing with contracts & tender bids
- Ability to identify areas for process improvement
- Ability to switch priorities and workload in line with operational & financial requirements
- Qualified accountant with strong technical accounting knowledge and will have complex modelling experience
- Effective stakeholder management
- Technology Finance experience is essential
On offer is an excellent financial package, market leading training & progression opportunities, and a fun, flexible working environment.
- Financial Analysis
- Financial Modeling
- Microsoft Excel