My client is looking for a ACA qualified accountant to join the finance team of one of Europe's leading commercial property businesses as a finance analyst.
An outstanding opportunity to join the commercial finance team of one of Europeans largest investors and developers of commercial properties. This organisation has grown rapidly over the last couple of years and so this is a great chance to join a fast paced, fun but hard working team in the property sector.
- Managing and developing the FP&A team responsible for forecasting and budgeting
- Quarterly property valuations, monthly operational/leasing reports, performance scorecards and ad-hoc analysis
- Managing the preparation of annual and rolling budgets
- Provide concise operational, financial and market information to support management decision making
- Supporting cash flow analysis activities within the business to ensure effective use of capital and determination of development / acquisition strategy.
The successful candidate must be ACA qualified with experience of working in the property market. This client will look at straight from practise.
This client is hiring now so please apply below.
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job