The following job is no longer available:
Temporary - 3 months
Granton on Spey
Our public sector client has an immediate requirement for an experienced Finance Administrator to join their team on a temporary basis for 3 months. This is a full time position working from our clients office based in Granton on Spey, therefore applicants must be able to travel to this location working Monday-Friday 09:00-17:00.
Due to the nature of this role, applicants must hold a valid Basic Disclosure issued within the last 12 months or be willing to apply for one.
- Provide a full purchased ledger service for both the core Authority and Project accounting systems ensuring that:
- All expenditure is based on requisitions (Eyellows) or POs, as appropriate, and pre-authorisation;
- All invoices received are accurately recorded, matched to requisitions, reviewed, and authorised;
- Ensuring approved invoices are paid timeously;
- A log is maintained of any queried invoices and the status of any queried invoice is regularly reviewed
- All invoices, orders and any other associated back up material are recorded with an appropriate audit trail, scanned to PDF, and that both paper and PDF copies are filed appropriately;
- Provide transaction reports and budget reports are provided weekly to Heads of Service or other budget holders;
- Process and pay travel and subsistence expense claim forms for all staff and Board members, working as necessary with the Finance Manager and Head of Organisational Development to ensure that payments are made in line with the Authority's agreed policies
- Support the finance assistant and other members of the Finance Team in achieving high standards of performance and adhering to Finance Team code of conduct.
- Provide day to day administrative support to the Park Authority, including diary management, papers and file management
- Support internal and external meetings by assisting with meeting arrangements, IT support to set up the call or video call and taking a minute or note of actions to circulate to attendees
- Assisting Support Officers as required and contributing to the smooth running of the Admin office
- Previous Finance Admin experience
- Strong knowledge of MS Office packages
- Experience using Sage 200 or Sage 50
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong numeracy skills, ability to work with figures
- Strong organisation skills
- Basic Disclosure
To be considered for this role, please apply online now with your up to date CV.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'