Our client based in Ascot are looking for a temporary Finance Administrator to start immediately.
Location - Ascot (free parking)
Hours - 9am - 5pm
The successful candidate would be responsible for the following duties -
- Processing supplier invoices, ensuring they are appropriately authorised, coded and posted on to the accounting system
- Liaising with suppliers and internal staff regarding invoice queries, ensuring all queries are resolved in a timely manner
- Reconciling supplier statements
- Processing Employee expense claims
- Credit card reconciliations
- Manage the Accounts mailbox
- Other ad hoc duties in the Finance department
- Ideally 1 year plus experience working within a Finance function
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- Problem solving skills
- Team player
- Ability to meet strict deadlines
Please apply via CV today
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://candidate-privacy
- Finance Administrator
- Finance assistant
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'