St. James’s Place is a FTSE 100 Wealth Management company with £90.7bn of client funds under our management. We have grown through the ethos of offering quality, face-to-face wealth management advice and commitment to building trusted and enduring relationships with our clients. We were recently awarded 'Britain's Most Admired Companies - Insurance’ and we are currently recruiting in a number of areas to support our ongoing growth.
Main Purpose of the Job:
The main purpose of the role is to provide administrative support to the Finance team including some senior members of the team.
- Providing administrative support such as the arrangement of meetings, travel and accommodation, helping to manage project issues and test logs, management meeting minutes and action management
- Preparation of documents for key meetings for the Finance department
- Assisting with organising IT requirements and initial administrative requirements for new starters, and the administration of other staff related matters such as sickness reporting, holiday bookings, desk moves, ACCA studiers and invoices
- Strong administration skills and highly organised
- Excellent time management, able to prioritise a range of tasks for people at various levels and deliver in a timely manner
- Good communication skills; written, face to face and telephone
- Ability to build strong working relationships and manage stakeholders effectively
- Good working knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Excel and Word)
How we Reward You
In addition to an attractive salary and eligibility to participate in the discretionary annual bonus opportunities, you will also receive an excellent benefit package including a non-contributory pension, private medical insurance for you and your family, life assurance, equity participation opportunities, and an attractive holiday allowance, to name but a few.
The Charitable Foundation
We are extremely proud of The St. James’s Place Charitable Foundation. It is a grant-making charity where funds are raised and donated by the St. James’s Place community. The Company matches all funds raised or donated, pound for pound and since its setup in 1992 we have raised and distributed almost £60 million to good causes operating in the UK and abroad.
We are proud of the recognition we receive for the high quality advice and service we provide to our clients. Most recently, this has included being voted the: '2017 Best Private Client Investment Manager' by readers of Wealth Adviser magazine; '2017 Best Wealth Manager' by readers of Shares Magazine; '2017/18 Personal Finance Awards - Best Financial Adviser’by readers of Money Pagesand voted the City of London '2017 Wealth Management Company of the Year'.
How to Apply
To apply for this role please click on the Apply button below.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job