Do you have Financial or Accountancy Administration experience? Are you looking to take on a new challenge? If so Viridor are recruiting and are looking for individuals just like you!
Due to continued success and growth, we are now looking to recruit a Finance Administrator for our Viridor House team in Taunton, working 37.5 hours a week on a 12 month Fixed Term Contract.
In return for your hard work as one of our Finance Administrator, we can offer a salary of £21,000 to £25,000 per annum plus excellent benefits, including:
- A free helpline for health, legal or personal issues available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Free eye tests and prescription and safety eyewear where required.
- A contributory pension scheme - helping you plan for later in life.
- Childcare vouchers, payroll giving (charity donations from salary deducted before tax) and cycle to work schemes are all available through Viridor Extras,
- Discounts on local gym membership and some of the biggest retail brands
The ideal Finance Administrator:
- Proven experience working within a Finance role, ideally supporting operational site(s).
- Strong MS Excel experience and attention to detail
- Qualified AAT or equivalent.
The Finance Administrator Role:
Supporting one of the Finance Business Partners working within the Logistics Division. This is a newly created fixed term role to assist on the Somerset Contract and parts of our recycling businesses. Duties include:
- Support the month end processes for invoicing and reconciliations and provision of information to the external client.
- Assist in the month end accounting process, to produce accurate and timely management accounts, in line with business timescales.
- Support the Finance Business Partners in preparation of detailed operational analysis and variance interrogation
- Support the Finance Business Partners in the collation and checking of monthly forecasts.
- Support, review and challenge business performance.
Viridor is one of the UK’s leading recycling, renewable energy and waste management companies. Part of the FTSE 250 Pennon Group, Viridor puts waste into action, transforming it into high quality recyclables, raw materials and energy. This is an exciting time to work at Viridor. We are at the forefront of the UK’s green economy and we use smart people and technology to deliver our vision, bringing people together to give the world’s resources new life.
If you want to work within in a team-orientated and collaborative environment, for a company that strives to be environmentally, socially and economically sustainable, APPLY now for the role of Finance Administrator.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job