We are seeking a Finance Administrator to work for our client on a permanent basis based in Carryduff. This is a growing company that have locations throughout Ireland and this position has great potential to progress.
Finance Administrator Role
- To assist with the efficient and effective running of the accounts department
- Current and future credit control.
- Collation, control, indexing and filing of sales invoice documentation.
- Settling of customer account queries
- Receipting of dockets on weekly basis and prepare monthly invoices.
- To develop an effective & efficient working relationship with the accounts team & other members of staff.
Finance Administrator Skills
- Ideally you must have at least one years experience within a similar role
- General knowledge of accounts such as credit control, sales invoices and customer orders
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to multitask and work within a busy environment and team
- Be flexible and assist others when necessary
- Experience working within manufacturing or logistics would be an advantage
Salary will be £18k per annum with additional company benefits
Hours of work Monday - Friday 9.00 am - 5.00 pm. The company is registered with Employers for Childcare.
To apply please submit your Cv via the link provided.
- Finance Assistant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job