Finance and Administration Coordinator
£9.00 per hour to start (with potential to raise to £10.00 per hour after completion of probation)
Equ to salary of £18,720 - £20,800
Are you an organised, efficient and hard working administrator who loves to be busy? Do you possess excellent communication skills and the ability to build relationships with customers and staff at all levels?
If so, then we'd like to hear from you!
We are working exclusively with a small and well established business to recruit an Administrator with skills in both admin and Finance. The successful candidate will be numerate and IT literate with a knowledge of Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and Outlook.
Duties to include:
- Checking, recording and filing daily takings from teams, deliveries and pick-ups
- Reconciling all payments received i.e. bank transfers, cheques and cash
- Recording all payments on Microsoft Excel
- Record hours for field based staff on Excel
- Liaising with staff and customers
- Chasing and managing debtors
- Updating finance files
- Calculating and recording telephone and email quotations
- Making payments against any due invoices
- Credit control of overdue invoices
- Prepare cheques and cash for banking
- Print all bank statements
- Processing payroll and calculating deductions/recording absence
This role would suit a candidate with a positive attitude and excellent customer service and communication skills. The ability to multitask is also key!
Experience and skills required:
- Experience in Finance and Processing payroll is preferred (however training on software packages will be given)
- Experience in a fast paced role, dealing with customers both face to face and over the telephone
- Excellent attention to detail coupled with a willingness to get a job completed
- The ability to work in a busy environment
- Excellent organisational skills
You will work as part if a friendly and welcoming team, in a busy and interesting role. Does this sound like the role for you?
If so, please upload your CV as a Microsoft Word document today to be immediately considered for interview.
*Cordant People ltd is an equal opportunities employer**
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
- "payroll" "Admin" "finance"