The Administrator role is based in the centre of Oxford town, easily within walking distance from the train station as well as local busses.
You will be supporting a highly influential team in all aspects of Administration as well as general office support.
This business is well known for partnering with large international brands, they have a very long and celebrated portfolio of work and often attract the best calibre candidates in their industry.
They have modern open plan offices and are easily accessed via public transport. There is also a relatively flat structure in place and a team orientated environment, which is there to maximise your opportunities to succeed.
The main aspects of the Oxford based Administrator role will be to:
- Monitoring the Operations inbox, ensuring that all correspondence is distributed appropriately and dealt with quickly and efficiently.
- Day to day filing of all records and reports, ensuring completeness and accuracy of content.
- Ensuring that cash transactions are accurately input into our online banking system on a timely basis.
- Daily cash reconciliations, ensuring that all payments and receipts have been input accurately into our performance system, working with other members of the team to resolve any discrepancies.
- Daily update of components of the cash forecast report.
- Daily upload of FX rates into performance system.
- Accurate and timely input of valuations into our performance system, ensuring that all valuations have been received and input.
- Daily monitoring of compliance with internal guidelines.
- Checking and reconciling all invoices before putting them forward for payment.
- Preparation of paperwork for weekly Operations meeting and preparation of minutes and action points from the meeting.
- Assisting with preparation of paperwork in respect of transactions.
- Any other duties required from time to time.
The ideal candidate will be looking to establish their career within Administration, training in some of in Finance elements you may not have done is offered and it could lead to a really varied position where you can learn some new skills.
Alternatively, you would also be considered if you have done a similar role in the past and are looking for a fairly straightforward position in a nice friendly company in oxford.
The Administrator will come with :
- Local Oxford based role
- Friendly team
- Great chance to learn and absorb information .
- Commercially focused role
- Generous Holidays
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job