A client of ours based in Windsor is seeking to recruit a Finance Administrator to join their diverse finance department. This is a 6-month fixed term contract role. Responsibilities include:
- Providing audit support to the Finance & Regulatory team e.g. collating and reviewing documentation
- Rolling forward, formatting and populating financial statements and reports
- Running VAT reports, reconciliation data and downloading tax returns
- Entering Journals
- Copying, filing, archiving, and making postal submissions
- Collating data required for tax return submissions.
- Tracking reconciliation status and updating reconciliation tracker sheets
- Managing and maintaining archive listings
- Providing administrative support to the Finance team for scheduling appointments/meetings, making travel arrangements, managing holiday schedules, ordering stationary etc.
- Adhoc tasks as required
The successful candidate will have strong administrative, numerical and organisational skills (ideally looking for someone who has worked within a finance function), have excellent written and verbal communication skills and have excellent knowledge of the Microsoft office suite, particularly Excel.
- Finance Administrator