Location – Essex
Type – Permanent
Salary – £30,000 - £35,000 (Dependant on experience)
My client works within the manufacturing industry and are looking for a Field Service Engineer to join the team on a permanent basis of the Essex area.
The Field Service Engineer should ideally have the following attributes:
- Good fault finding skills
- Understanding of schematic drawings
- Knowledge of Safety circuits and relays
- Strong installation and servicing experience
- Electrical and Mechanical knowledge
- 17th edition wiring regulations
- Carrying out risk assessments
- Fault finding on gate control systems
- Installation on automatic gates
- Test and record gate safety equipment
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'