Field Service Engineer
Location: South London
Salary: £24,500 per annum + company van
Our client, a leading provider of mobile security and banking security, is looking to recruit a Field Service Engineer to add to their expanding team covering South London.
For this role you will need mechanical and electrical engineering experience.
In this role you will be expected to:
- Provide timely and accurate diagnostic report for the customer/Technical team
- Attend, evaluate and repair customer’s equipment on-site.
- Provide structured customer training.
- Workshop Repairs & Returns.
- Submit paperwork in accordance with company and Customers guidelines.
- Attend Customer premises and repair and service equipment to highest standards.
- Attending customer premises and provides structured training to minimise product misuse.
- Provide customers with Training documentation where appropriate.
- Provide and meet “Expected Time of Arrival” quotes.
- To be flexible and adaptable to the Service Administrators / Service Manager / Customers requests to incorporate urgent requests for work.
- Perform monthly stock check
- Order stock efficiently and in good time to ensure response times are not affected by poor stock management
- Maintain your car in a legal and roadworthy condition at all times.
- Ensure any repairs required are booked in to the correct garage in a timely manner and a loan car arranged.
- Provide any relevant information from the customer, back to the office person responsible for the Customer or service manager reference repair to the customer’s machines.
- Information that may lead to any sales opportunities or leads must be passed to the sales team (preferably by e mail, containing customer and contact number type of product).
- Any customer complaints passed back to the service manager
- Secure and look after all equipment provided by the company, Ipad, mobile phone, tool kit, etc.
If you feel you meet the requirements for this role, please apply to be considered.