Field Service Engineer
Location: Midlands Based
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 depending on experience
We deal with a variety of trucks, along with parts, servicing and repairs. We are now looking for an additional Field Service Engineer to join our growing team.
Duties for this position will include:
* Carry out maintenance and repairs to all machines as required
* Ensure fork lift trucks are serviced to the standards as directed by the manufacturers' recommendations
* Be proactive in your approach when maintaining fleet trucks ensuring that all repairs are carried out in a timely manner, minimising costs where possible
* Fault find machinery on customer's site and work with the Service Coordinator to resolve the issue safely, and to a high standard
* Be a good communicator
* Ensure that all Service Reports (and supporting documentation) are completed correctly and sent into the Service Office immediately.
* Ford Transit Custom Company Vehicle
* Uniform supplied
* Pension scheme (NEST) after qualifying period
* Mobile phone
* Excellent rates of pay
The Company is committed to providing our customers with the best value forklift available in the market today. We have a large fleet of hire machines and also maintain & repair a large number of customers machines as well. We aim to offer our customers the best value for money available, which is why we are looking to expand our team of field based engineers. If you would like to work for a growing & successful company, with genuine prospects for career development in the future simply click 'Apply' now to forward your CV to us.
- 'Mobile Engineer'
- 'Maintenance Engineer'
- 'Field Service Engineer'
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job