We are currently recruiting for a SERVICE ENGINEER who has an up to date 17th Edition qualification. You will need to be based in and around the Cambridgeshire region.
The main purpose of the role:
- Carry out installations
- Commissioning maintenance and repair work of the company's range of products
- Planned or breakdown maintenance on behalf of the Company for its customers.
Key responsibilities include:
- Maintaining, repairing or replacing the Company's products as installed with
- Liaising with customers and users in matters relating to a. above and to assist the marketing function of the Company.
- To liaise with the Sales, Production, or Maintenance staff as necessary in the conduct of the Reporting defects in accordance with the Company's current Quality Procedures.
- The care and maintenance of all tools
- To maintain an adequate stock of "on board" spares
- In regard to your company vehicle, you need to ensure the vehicle is kept clean and regularly checked. Communications with Service Department Manager when necessary are required.
- Keeping abreast of technical, quality and Health & Safety developments
- Assisting with general or other work or production that may be required at the Company's premises from time to time
- Must have field service experience
- Be self confident and a motivated individual
- Have good communication skills
- 17th edition wiring regulations qualified
- Electrically qualified
- Experience of plumbing is an advantage
Where appropriate you may be asked to train or help to train other people who need to learn similar work to your own. Everyone is encouraged to not only strive to continually improve their own performance but to help others do the same.
Contracted to 39hours per week with over time available.
- Electrical Engineering
- Service Engineering
- 17th edition