£20,000 - £30,000/annum Pension, Vehicle, Holidays
An opportunity for a change to a service engineer career - or for an individual to progress in this field.
In depth experience within a laboratory environment or servicing laboratory equipment is essential for success within this role.
This role will involve nationwide travel to support clients and will need the individual to be based near to the Portsmouth area. The role will focus predominantly on servicing of analytical chemistry equipment.
The role will be partly field-based, covering customers across the UK, and partly within the production and repair facility of the organisation. Full technical training will be provided to ensure success within the role.
• In depth laboratory experience.
• Willingness to travel nationwide, including overnight stays
• Ability to learn new skills in a demanding environment
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Team player, with the ability to work independently
• Maintenance and repair of laboratory equipment
• Technical troubleshooting and problem solving
• Identify and report sales opportunities to the wider team
• Support the attainment of performance objectines
• Inovlement in repair and construction from the company’s headquarters
- Analytical Chemistry
- Interpersonal Skills
- Laboratory Equipment
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job