aigoFIND have recently been engaged by a leading supplier of commercial coffee machines to resource a number of Field Service Engineers who are based in London.
The successful candidate will have proven experience of installing, repairing and maintaining electro mechanical equipment, ideally coffee machines.
Responsibilities and duties;
- Carry out a broad range of coffee equipment repair and preventative maintenance tasks from fault finding to diagnosis, making sure all coffee equipment is left in a good working order.
- All work carried out meets the correct equipment set up as per agreed specification providing consistent coffee quality to ensure first time fix and customer satisfaction.
- Work proactively with the central call centre, by taking day to day instructions, keeping them updated, so waiting customers are kept informed.
- Keep in good working order all tools, equipment and vehicles supplied by the company, reporting any faults, breakages or equipment failures to your line manager daily.
- Provide agreed spare parts stocks via hand held unit to ensure that parts are invoiced to the customer, deducted from stock and replenished to maintain your vehicle stock inventory.
Qualifications and Skills
- Good understanding of mechanics
- Proficiency in English: reading, writing & speaking.
- Excellent planning & organisational skills.
- Able to multitask & remain calm under pressure.
Previous experience with installing, repairing and maintaining coffee equipment is highly desirable
If you are looking for a new position or would like to discuss this further, please contact Adam Harwood on the information provided.
Aigo FIND operate & advertise as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.
- Break Fix
- Field Service Engineering
- coffee machines
- espresso machines