My client are a leading diagnostics company looking for an engineer to help look after their clients in the Cambridge area. The engineer will be very good technically as well as having good rapport building skills with clients. The working environment will be in hospitals, labs and academia labs.
- Maintain and fevelop good relationships with clients
- Take care of installations, maintenance and repair of compay's instruments.
- Ensuring all paperwork is completed to a high level.
- Plan diaries to ensure maximum efficiency of day.
- Electrical qualifications.
- Minimum 2 years of working in the field.
- IT literate
- Ideally experience working in either life science or Diagnostics.
- Full UK driving.
Please apply if it sounds of interest