Our client, an industry leader is looking for an experienced ATM Field Service Engineer, to join and be part of their field operations.
Please note that in addition to the salary there are generous bonus payments and paid overtime, all of which greatly increases the salary for the Field Service Engineer.
They are looking for an experienced Field Service Engineer to cover the Liverpool area and to be ideally placed within Liverpool and surrounding areas, providing on-site technical support to their major customers, ensuring that Service Level Agreements are adhered to.
Our client offers a wide range of solutions to the world’s leading banks, retail and commercial institutions and delivering a first-class experience to their customers, therefore a great opportunity, offering a great career path.
Main Responsibilities include
- Maintaining, repairing and installing ATM’s.
- Respond to all technical hardware problems within the accounts and clients
- Ensure the parts requirements for the customer are communicated to the Logistics Operation and that the logistics support the customer’s expectations.
- Monitor the performance in responsible customer Accounts to ensure that expected performance levels are being met.
- Coordinate with the technical resources necessary to resolve critical customer situations.
- Interface with and coordinate the efforts of sub-contractors when needed.
This is very much a customer facing role and you will need to be comfortable liaising with all levels of personnel.
Due to the nature of the role excellent interpersonal skills are also paramount in house, as you will be dealing with many different departments within the organization, including senior management.
Skills and Experience Required
- Possess technical knowledge and ATM experience
- Hold good communication skills
- Able to work well in a team or Individually
- Must be able to be security vetted for last 10 years
Hours of work are 8.30am to 5.30pm, a 40hr week with daily hours starting from the time you leave home. Overtime paid on everything above 40 hours.
1 weekend in 4 rostered which is paid at flat rate with days off in lieu plus a call out bonus.
This is a super position working for an excellent organization. Excellent company benefits, including the bonuses.
- Field Service
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'