Field Sales Executive
Basic salary £17,500 + Petrol contribution (based on sales achieved) (You must have use of your own car)
Company target of 19 sales per month would achieve an OTE of £55,000. The top reps are earning in excess of £70,000.
Purpose To promote and sell funeral plan sales in line with company targets and procedures
Key Result Areas
- Successful completion of ISTC course & attendance of refresher courses
- Achieve monthly sales targets
- Achieve weekly required appointment levels
- Maintain cancellation levels within budget
- Adhere to company procedures and protocol in the field
1. Appointment Making
- Book qualified telephone appointments from data records provided by the company
- Attend weekly team meeting and phone clinic sessions
2. The Sales Presentation
Demonstrate empathy and a consultative, professional approach
Full understanding of the sales process
Display competence in presenting and pitching the sales presenter
Professionally showcase the different funeral plan options available within the Company portfolio.
Excellent listening and communication skills
Objection handling skill-set
Numerical and literacy competence
3. Self Gen Activity
Self-generate additional weekly appointments through referrals, networking & canvassing.
Adhere to company compliance procedures when working within the sheltered accommodation, park homes and direct canvassing.
Expectation of 25% of monthly sales through self-generation
4. Training and Development
Ongoing Line manager training & support through field accompaniment.
Attend relevant training courses as arranged by the company.
5. Daily Reporting
- Accurately complete order/sales documentation in accordance with Company procedures
- Bank payments in correct Trust account; email and scan banking receipts to office same day close of business
- Email and scan correctly completed plans within 24 hours of completion and ensure original is received within 48 hours
- In accordance with company procedures, report to Line Manager by COB each evening CSC report sheets (Appointment feedback/Sales results/Updated Appointment Diary) together with daily activity/canvass sheets.
6. Performance Management
- Meet validation and bonus targets through conversion of presentations to completed plan sales
- Achieve required activity objectives: Appointments; Sales; Self Gen on both a weekly & monthly basis.
- Weekly 1-1 meetings with line manager to set objectives and aims.
Knowledge & Competencies
Be able to:
- Present the Client concept and close the business on the day
- Convert 1:3 customers
- Become an expert on the company Sales Method
- Ensure optimal activity levels to achieve targets
- Understand how CSC pay scheme works
- Establish, maintain and develop good working relationships with prospects, members and colleagues