- Flexible working from home
- £35k OTE in first year
- Growing of own team
A dog-loving London based company are looking for a Field Sales Team Leader to be the start of a very successful team to be based in Bristol and the South West. The successful candidate will be part of a very successful company with a varied role including attending events, face-to-face sales and management.
What you’ll be doing:
- Sourcing for events taking place and booking the company to attend.
- Attending events to sell products face-to-face to a huge range of potential customers.
- Recruiting, training and managing your own team of Brand Ambassadors.
- Building strong lasting relationships with a whole new customer-base.
- Achieving own and setting realistic team targets.
- Previous customer-facing experience is essential – including sales, retail, customer service.
- Ability to continue to build strong, lasting client relationships.
- Experience building and managing a team would be desirable.
- AND – a love for dogs!!!! (not essential).
This is an amazing opportunity for an entrepreneurial target-driven individual to work for a rewarding company that is offering full support for this person to grow up the management ladder. You will receive an OTE of £35,000 in your first year including a £20,000 basic salary. They are a sociable company that loves dogs and want their staff to feel loved too.
What to do next:
Click apply or contact “Shannon” for more information.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'