- OTE 40k self employed
- National Brand
- Extensive training
- No experience needed
- 100% warm appointments - NO COLD CALLING
- Ongoing support
Our client has been helping make homes beautiful across Great Britain and the Republic of Ireland for more than 45 years.
They have a team of 1000 Sales Representatives who visit customers and help them pick from our regularly updated ranges and designer collaborations of blinds, curtains, shutters and carpets. Their Field Sales Representatives take care of all the measuring and fitting, for a stress-free service that leaves the room looking and feeling wonderful.
Due to growth and expansion, Hillarys are looking for Field Sales Representatives in your area to join their growing team!
As an in-home Sales Representative, you’ll go to customers’ homes to measure for blinds and curtains then return to fit them. You can work as many hours as you like.
So, what do you get when you start your Field Sales Representative business with Hillarys?
Full training - no sales or fitting experience is needed
- Before you start, you’ll spend time with their training team at head office.
- You’ll learn to measure and fit their products in the Hillarys Home, their specially designed training centre.
All the equipment you need to succeed
- Seven product folders, featuring more than 1000 fabric samples of all the blinds and curtains in the range.
- Measuring and fitting equipment, including power tools, hand tools and a high-quality tool kit.
- A Samsung tablet, featuring easy-to-use software
- Hillarys branded shirts, ties and polo shirts to help you make that all-important first impression.
A busy diary of customer appointments
- There’s no cold-calling and you don’t need to do any marketing. They spend £25million a year attracting customers and booking 1000s of appointments every week.
Always-on support to help grow your business
- Keep up-to-date and get guidance from your sales and service manager and your account manager.
- You can also get help from fellow advisors online, using the forums and Whatsapp groups.
The backing of a nationwide brand
- A product design team, working with fabric designers on regular updates to the Hillarys range.
- A marketing team, investing £25 million a year on advertising.
- A customer service team, booking appointments for you and following-up on quotes to help maximise sales for you.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"