Our client is a market leading FMCG business specialising within the Eliquid market who are looking to grow existing sales team across the UK. This is an exciting time to join a fun and forward thinking company who are experiencing rapid growth and increasing market share.
Working alongside the current highly skilled sales team, your main focus will be to attract new business then managing the existing relationship by account managing, cross selling and upselling. You will have exclusivity in your own territory calling on independent retailers and convenience stores. You will be responsible for managing your own diary and reporting back on your KPIs.
- Building up a new client base daily & managing existing customers
- Managing a client portfolio, visiting clients working to a set cycle.
- Selling stock from your car direct to the independent retailers.
- Reporting to head office on your weekly sales figures.
- Merchandising stock and keeping clients up to date with new products.
- Representing the company with the highest of standards at all times.
Responsible for a mix of New Business and Existing Account Management, the ideal candidate will be energetic, determined, driven and hungry for success with a passion and energy for sales. We are also considering applicants with the right attitude and skill set from related backgrounds such as retail, marketing and call centre.
The Territory:North London
Up to £25000 - £27,000 basic, plus £5000 per annum car allowance, plus bonuses up to £10000 per annum
- Account Management
- Field Sales
- New Business Development
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'