Our client is an established operator within the Materials Handling industry. They have a strong customer base throughout the UK and an outstanding range of both new and used FLT products backed up by a fantastic Aftersales service that keeps their customers coming back to use them time and time again.
As part of their continued growth and development, they are now looking to recruit an ambitious and tenacious Field Sales Executive to join their team. The role will be challenging and rewarding and will include responsibility for:
- Seeking opportunities to win new business through prospecting a sales territory, canvassing and referral networking.
- Working closely with existing customers within your defined territory to upsell and cross-sell other products and services in the range and to ensure that the renewal is positioned.
- Quoting, pitching, presenting and closing.
- Recording activity on the company in-house CRM system.
- This role will focus on the Midlands region.
The successful candidate will:
- Be keen to develop a career in a Field Sales role in the Material Handling Machinery / Capital Equipment industry.
- Have a tenacious approach to developing sales pipelines. Not accepting no for an answer and handling objections are an important part of the role.
- Be self-motivated, driven, competitive and keen to learn.
- Have excellent communication and reporting skills.
- Have an interest in selling technical products and services.
On offer is an excellent package comprising a basic of between £20,000 - £25,000 depending on experience + commission (uncapped) + car and benefits.
- Capital Equipment
- Field Sales
- Material Handling
- Sales Executive
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job