Salary: £25,000 - £35,000 (£50,000 - £60,000 Uncapped OTE) + Car Allowance
Our Client: the most widely recognised supplier of Telecommunication & IT Services are experts in helping all types of businesses of all types and all sizesbecome more effective using a vast range of Communication & IT Services.
The Role: To sell both over the phone & face to face our clients calls, convergent & IT solutions, lines and mobile products and services to deliver sales and customer service targets. Pro-active outbound telephone calling to key customer contacts and decision makers within a defined geographical area.
- Selling Business Telecoms, Data and Hardware to Businesses
- Arrange & Attend Client meetings
- Creating and identifying future opportunities
- Make outbound business to business calls to prospective customers
- Meeting & Exceeding Targets
- Up selling products and services
- Administration of sales orders/CRM
- Sell full range of products & services
- Build strong customer relationships, engaging the client at Key Decision Maker level in business debates to identify, qualify & close solution opportunities.
- Account manage your customer base, keeping up to date with market and business trends including competitor activities, understanding developments for the client and identifying new and emerging business opportunities.
- Populate CRM tools as appropriate.
- Respond to leads provided within 24 hours and update systems accordingly
- Ensure a positive customer experience is achieved with every customer interaction; manage customer expectation in terms of delivery, installation and billing.
- Be familiar with the ordering processes to ensure customer orders are dealt with efficiently and 'Right First Time’ with no order discrepancy failures.
- Constructively work as part of one sales team, sharing ideas, knowledge and resources to help build a first class sales force.
- To contribute positively to your own personal development through participation in coaching, training, and job shadowing
- Take responsibility for a defined lead role area and support the team as required
- Highly pro-active
- Minimum 6 months Telecommunication Sales or similar
- Be driven, determined & self-motivated
- Strong relationship building skills
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner
- Excellent listening skills
- Able to identify, generate and close new business
- Flexible approach to meet business requirements
- Computer literate