Field Sales Exec - Telecomms - £64k salary package.
Field Sales Exec needed to sell Telecomms products & services to a substantial Small and Medium Enterprise (SME) base, in order to deliver defined sales targets.
Role is based in Birmingham and serving SME customers in Birmingham down to Hereford
You will be working with a team of people with expertise across the whole range of telecoms products and services, with particular strengths in cloud, mobile, internet connectivity + unified communications
- To market and sell the entire BT Business Portfolio
- To sit a minimum of 12 Appointments per week - Through both Desk and self generated appointments.
- To hit month/ quarterly and annual targets
- To ensure customers are fully aware of the full range of products and services that can be provided, along with business benefits.
- To ensure all customer details, information and interactions are entered into Salesforce.
- The ideal candidate for this role must have the following:
- Sales Skills/Proficiency - The ability to utilise sales skills and knowledge to win business.
- Customer Focus - The ability to meet and exceed customer needs to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Communications Skills - The ability to communicate in an engaging + convincing way.
- Interpersonal and Team Skills - The ability to build and maintain relationships with customers and colleagues.
- Disciplined Work Approach - The ability to complete multiple tasks on time and to a quality standard.
- Ideally 2 yrs min Field Sales experience - ideally from a Telecomms/IT/Technical sales background
- Must be a car owner/driver
- Target Driven
- Maintains Consistently High Levels of Activity
- Trustworthy and Professional
- Team Player
KNOWLEDGE and SKILLS
- Customer & Industry Awareness - Understanding of Telecoms, particularly in relation to SMEs
- Systems - The ability to use the business systems and processes in operation e.g. Salesforce.
- Voice & Mobile products and services - Knowledge of the capabilities and business benefits of the Voice/Mobile product portfolio
- Data products and services - Knowledge of the capabilities and business benefits of the Data product portfolio
- Competition - Understanding of the competitive product and service offerings. Able to differentiate their products and services effectively and persuasively.
- Financial Awareness - Has a basic understanding of Business Finance
- Technical Awareness - Has a basic understanding of the technology and the associated jargon.
Salary on offer is £25K base + commission element of £36k + £3.4K car allowance + Benefits.
Sounds like the role for you? If YES please send your CV today to Tony Timmins, Recruiter.
- Business Sales
- Field Sales
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job