We have a fantastic opportunity for an energetic and proven Account Manager to join our highly successful Field Sales teams.
This is a key role within the IRIS sales team, enabling us to drive our customer growth strategy across our existing customer base. The team is responsible for enhancing our customer relationships - leading to improved retention rates and new growth opportunities across the IRIS product portfolio.
This role represents a fantastic opportunity to join a growing, market leading software business. The right candidate will be an ambitious, organized, target driven individual looking to be part of a fast-moving team on a high growth trajectory. They will be able to demonstrate consistent target delivery and strong commercial acumen combined with an organized and personable approach.
What will you be doing?
As a Field Sales Account Manager, your responsibilities will be as follows:
- To achieve 100% recurring revenue, spend within assigned account portfolio
- To achieve additional, spend target within account portfolio by upselling and cross selling from the IRIS portfolio
- Developing long term strategic relationships with account base.
- Excellent deal management and stakeholder management.
- Accurately forecast the monthly and quarterly revenue.
- Pipeline management - owning data quality in CRM/pipeline reports for all opportunities and leads, ensuring accuracy of sales stage, deal size, close date and next actions
- Account planning - work with each account to produce annual account plans that achieve growth aligned to the targets
- Working closely with internal stakeholders to uphold excellent customer service acting as a guardian of the customer experience.
- Sales skills - apply formal sales methodology and operate at Director/ Exec and C-Level
- Product and Market knowledge - understands the product landscape of solutions and services and how they fit in the marketplace.
- Team player - embraces and enhances the team ethos.
What skills and experience do you need to have?
We're looking for someone with the following skills and experience:
- Proven sales experience of managing complex accounts and delivering to target
- Proven sales experience at Director / Executive / C-Level
- Proven experience of managing and growing accounts
This position will also suit someone with the following competencies:
- Stakeholder management
- Presentation skills
- Time management and planning
- Commercial acumen
Who are we?
With over 40 years’ experience, IRIS is the UK's market-leading provider of business-critical software and services to the UK accountancy, payroll and education sectors. These solutions are delivered as a choice of integrated on-premise software and cloud-based applications - managed under the leading IRIS, PTP, KashFlow, Keytime, Taxfiler, Cascade, 12pay, Star, Earnie, PS Financials, ParentMail, Contact Group and School Asset Manager brands. They serve over 21,000 Accountancy Practices, 11,000 education organisations and more than 80,000 small and mid-sized businesses, corporates, and payroll bureaus across a wide range of industry sectors.
Why you should apply...
At IRIS, we believe in creating a culture of engagement and reward to develop employee potential and offer long-term career success. To help with that, we offer the following:
- Competitive salary
- Attractive commission structure
- Car allowance
- 26 days holiday allowance
- Private medical healthcare
- Life assurance
- Additional benefits, such as Bike to Work and discount schemes.
- Account Management
- Account Manager
- Existing Clients
- Key Accounts
- Software Sales
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'