Field Sales Account Manager
£40k OTE + Phone & iPad + Company Car
We are currently looking for a Field Sales Account Manager to cover a patch of accounts across the OX postcode.
As a Field Sales Account manager the main focus of your role will be to manage a defined number of accounts within the area, ensuring they are all fully aware of all aspects of Nisbets’ services and sales offers to achieve your sales and revenue target.
Our field sales division is driven, target focused and passionate about what they do and we are looking for like minded individuals to join us. As well as your basic salary you will also receive monthly commission alongside your other benefits.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Visiting key contacts to ensure they are fully aware of the company’s current range of offers and products
- Maintaining regular contact with your key contacts of all levels via phone, email and site visit
- Paying particular attention to accounts which are not achieving their sales potential and taking appropriate action to establish sales success
- Seeking out new opportunities for new openings or one-off project sales to achieve agreed profit target
To apply for this role your experience and skills should include:
- Previous experience from within a key account management position
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Hard working and driven to succeed and meet all activity and revenue targets
- Previous knowledge of the catering industry would be advantageous but is not essential
Nisbets is the UK’s largest supplier of catering equipment, supplying customers in the UK and around the world.
Since Andrew Nisbet started the Company more than 30 years ago, we have grown exponentially in the UK and continue to expand throughout the world with offices in France, Spain, Ireland, Holland and Australia.
We generate over a quarter of a billion pounds in sales revenue annually, making us the largest and clear leader in our sector. Through our colleagues’ professionalism and dedication we continue to outperform the market and our future is as bright as ever. We are a diverse and fast-moving business with ambitious plans for the future and recognise that every single one of our colleagues plays a big part in our success.
We recruit only the very best; we don’t believe our customers deserve anything less.
If you feel you have the right skills and experience to be suitable for this role and to join Nisbets please forward your CV and click Apply Now.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job