Job Title: Field Installation & Service Engineer
Salary: £28,000pa + rota bonus + call out at overtime rate
A company phone, van and tools will also be provided
Our client is a reputable and prosperous company with a head office based in Oxfordshire. They are a manufacturing company that specialise in life changing equipment. Due to team expansion, they are looking to acquire the services of an experienced and professional Field Installation and Service Engineer to join the team.
- Ensure effective and timely coverage of your appointments and work within the requirements of each Service Level Agreement.
- Support the management and administration team to deal with escalated service issues quickly and effectively.
- Work as part of the Service Division to support development and implementation of technical solutions to support the company's expansion and other initiatives.
- Will be required to participate in the provision of standby and on call service.
- Comply with all the requirements of the company staff handbook, vehicle handbook and the company code of conduct.
- Understand your responsibilities in relations to equal opportunities and diversity, and comply with these in line with company policy
- Fully comply with the Data Protection Act, and maintain the appropriate levels of confidentiality when handling sensitive information
- Understand your responsibilities in relation to Health & Safety, and comply with these in line with company policy
- Understand your responsibilities under the Quality Management System
- Work within the team on a day to day basis performing all service tasks
Key Skills & Experience:
- Proven experience as a Field Engineer resolving issues and carrying out complex system installations.
- Excellent ability to troubleshoot problems with an analytical mind-set.
- General understanding of office systems including Windows and the Office 365.
- Good communication and 'people skills'.
- Positive, self-motivating disposition and an ability to use own initiative.
- Able to plan, prioritise and work under pressure and strict deadlines.
- Methodical approach to problems to provide solutions for the business with flexibility.
- Innovative thinker who can turn customer requirements into workable solutions.
- Work will be undertaken in various premises and work may be in any area of the UK.
- There will be a necessity to work flexible hours to suit either the client or the business needs.
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please submit an up-to-date CV including details about your current or most recent salary and your availability/notice period. You can also call Hannah Foster on for a discreet and confidential discussion about the role.