Field Engineer - Newbury
Solutions Recruitment is working with a very successful business operating in the pub industry to recruit a Field Engineer to cover a territory in and around Newbury.
You will provide a high quality installation and maintenance service to the client's customers, ensuring the integrity of the equipment, in line with company standards and service level agreements. Key responsibilities will include:
- liaising with the planning team and other relevant stakeholders to ensure that customers are updated with planned engineering work
- managing stock to ensure that service and installation work can be carried out within the SLA
- managing quality standards
- ensuring that installation and service work are completed efficiently to ensure that levels of productivity are maintained
- meeting customers in a professional manner
- ensuring all relevant health and safety guidelines are adhered to
- maintaining all company tools, equipment and technology, including vehicle and reporting any issues
You will work in partnership with the Quality Manager to complete the following:
- maintaining a QA score between 95% and 100%
- carrying out site installations individually and as part of a team
- servicing and maintaining the company's equipment on site
- carrying out calibration checks for installations and service calls
- carrying out electrical installations and testing
- ensuring all relevant flow meters and pipes are lagged correctly
- providing information to Operations Analysts
- completing accurate stock checks
You will be able to demonstrate excellent organisational, time management and communication skills, both verbal and written, as you'll be expected to communicate face to face as well as by email and telephone. You will have the ability to build and maintain relationships with customers.
An electrical qualification would be a distinct advantage.
You will receive excellent training and support from the company management team, and previous experience of working as a Field Engineer isn't essential. What's important to our client is an excellent attitude to work, together with the drive and determination to build a successful career.
The company offers an attractive benefits package including:
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays
- company pension
- sick pay scheme
- performance bonus scheme
You will work a 35 hour week, Monday to Friday. There is no weekend working, and no emergency call-outs. All of your site work will be planned for you.
If this role appeals to you, then please apply online. We look forward to hearing from you.
- Electrical Equipment
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"