Field Engineer / Service Engineer / Maintenance Engineer
Electrical Forecourt Equipment
An established manufacturer of commercial drive through carwash & vehicle wash equipment, are seeking a Field Service Engineer in the Salisbury/Shaftesbury/Wiltshire area.
- Field Service Engineer experience
- Electrical/Mechanical knowledge
- Full driving licence
- Electrical Fault-finding ability
Engineers are based from home, visiting petrol forecourts repairing and maintaining the company's equipment.
- *Monday to Friday (45hrs) + Paid travel door to door
- *1 in 3 weekends on standby (Sat & Sun)
- £27,740 + Overtime (including standby)
- +Paid Travel Door to Door
- Company vehicle
- 28 days rising to 33 days holiday (inc Bank Holidays)
- Uniform, tools, PDA/mobile phone, pension, etc
Apply to Start Monday and give us a telephone call!
- Electrical Installation
- Electrical Maintenance
- Field Engineer
- Electrical Technician
- Service Engineer
- Electric Engineer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'