This job has ended. Find similar jobs.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Field Application Specialist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Work closely with the Sales and Marketing teams to provide Technical and Sales support in order to meet revenue targets for the region.
2. As the Cell Biology expert, you will provide technical support, troubleshooting and training to the Sales team and customers through visits.
3. Attend Life Science Seminars, Webinars, and Tradeshows to promote the company, champion the Cell Biology product portfolio and generate leads.
4. Implement tactical marketing strategy, support new product launch, and feedback market intelligence to the team.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Field Application Specialist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Science subject such as Molecular Biology, Cell Biology, Immunology, Microbiology or Biomedical Science. An MSc is preferred.
2. Proven industry experience within a Life Science company working with cell biology or molecular biology techniques. You must also have a working knowledge of Microbiology, Cell Culture, and Cell Lines.
3. Commercial experience within the Life Science market is desirable, such as a Field Application Specialist, Technical Support, Sales or Marketing.
4. The availability to travel internationally is needed and a second language is very desirable.
Key Words: Cell Culture / Microbiology / Microbial Staining / Bioproducts / Cell Biology / Standards / Middlesex / Field Application Specialist / Technical Specialist / Marketing / Travel / Cell Lines / Home Based / Technical Support / Molecular Biology / Cellular Biology
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job