We are looking for warm, flexible and motivated individuals to provide person centred care and support in our Droylsden Extra Care Service, which enables older people to enjoy an active and independent lifestyle.
Your role will include:
- Providing respectful personal care, practical and emotional support to older people
- Maximising outcomes for clients by maintaining their independence and encouraging them to lead an active, fulfilling lifestyle
- Collaborating with clients, their families and involved professionals to ensure a coordinated and consistent service
Experience is not essential for this role; however, you must have a warm, caring and respectful personality to succeed in this role. We welcome applications from experienced practitioners, graduates and individuals looking to pursue a career in social care.
It is expected that you will work flexibly to meet the needs of the service, including evenings, weekends and bank holidays.
This unique and challenging opportunity will provide you with an environment that encourages personal and professional development. We will provide you with on-going training to best meet the needs of the service users and a wide range of benefits to ensure job satisfaction. This includes:
- Guaranteed Contracted Hours (Full or Part Time)
- QCF Diploma in Health and Social Care Level 2, 3 and 5
- Free life assurance
- Pension with company contribution
- A range of employee discounts
Exempt from section 7 2e of the SDA
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'