Founded in 1907 in Seattle, Washington USA, UPS are the largest parcel delivery service in the world and one of the leading global providers of specialized transportation and logistics services. UPS employs nearly 400,000 staff world wide and serves more than 220 countries and territories.
The Automotive mechanic is responsible for the maintenance of the vehicle and trailer units. Dependent on location, shifts may vary over a 24 hour period in order to support the operation. Salary starts from £27,019 pa ranging to £30,368pa (dependant on experience/qualifications), plus shift premium if appropriate and a generous tool allowance.
- Preparing vehicles for mot inspection
- Responding to daily vehicle condition reports supplied by drivers
- Following regular maintenance schedules and updating computer records
- Responding in a timely fashion to break down calls
- Accurate stock control using computerized systems
- Work as a team in order to achieve reliability and maintenance targets
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job