Experienced Financial Recruiters / Managers Only.
(Uncapped Commission), OTE £100K, £30-40K basic
Since its establishment in early 2013 FD Recruit has grown from strength to strength. To continue further expansion we are now seeking a senior recruitment consultant to join our South West Team.
Our opportunities strongly reflect our philosophy which is that an accommodating and supportive working environment brings out the best in people. Therefore our flexible work ethic provides our team of recruitment specialists with the choice of working remotely, or within an office environment. We have designed a variable and lucrative three-tier commission structure where you can set your own hours based on your individual need to earn. You will be an expert in the art of Executive Search and your role will be to further develop the FD Recruit brand across the South West as well as offering a more personalised service to the CFO's and Finance Director's across the region.
- Interview senior level executives
- Develop relationships & acquire new business
- Manage assignments
- Manage client communications
- Create individual candidate profiles
- Form a job profile which candidates can be assessed against
- Create strong relationships and communicate effectively with clients and candidates
- Network with industry sources
You will have:
- A stable career history with a proven track record in financial / accountancy recruitment
- Considerable new business development experience
- Proven track-record of building a strong network of contacts and candidates essential for succeeding in a specialist recruitment market
- Experience of working to tight deadlines in a fast moving environment
- Strong negotiation and consulting skills
- An ability to liaise with and influence at all levels
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Confident presentation skills
- A proactive nature
- The ability to converse with high worth individuals from a variety of backgrounds.
Please note: This is a target driven role where business development is essential. Our positions offer a great work life balance where flexibility goes both ways. You will have sole ownership of a geographical territory and this may require you to handle the occasional client query outside of normal business hours.
Progression opportunities also exist with ambitious candidates potentially working towards running their own regional FD Recruit business unit with a 70% revenue share.
Interested to see how a move to FD Recruit could transform your career? Simply apply attaching your CV and covering letter, all communication is treated in the strictest of confidence.
- recruitment consultant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job