Do you have a passion for great customer service?
Do you enjoy working in a bubbly, lively team?
Do you want to work for a premium, high end brand?
If the answers to these questions are Yes then keep reading!
Coulter Elite Resourcing - Recruitment Specialists are now recruiting for a Customer Service Advisor / Administrator for their client based in Milton Keynes.
This is a unique and exciting opportunity for a Customer Service Advisor / Administrator to join an established company who are under-going a huge patch of expansion due to company growth. Branching into international markets, the team are looking after a diverse & affluent group of consumers!
As a Customer Service Advisor / Administrator you are responsible for providing first class customer support in a role which is administration focused. 40% of the position will be dealing with inbound customer enquiries and 60% of the position would be email based, looking after administration tasks within the department therefore strong communication skills are key. This role therefore requires excellent relationship building skills as well as the ability to formulate concise written correspondence.
Principle Responsibilities: -
- Working within a team of 8 Customer Service Advisors
- Providing first class customer service to all customers through use of email, telephone and written communication
- Resolve customer issues from initial enquiry through to completion
- Handle complaints in a professional and sensitive manner
- Tracking parcels and keeping customer informed of any order changes
- Creation of reports and investigations into any issues which are highlighted by the customer
- Liaising with in-house departments to ensure the customer is kept updated with the status of each order
Person specification: -
- Must have excellent writing skills and be able to formulate professional emails/letters which have no spelling or grammatical errors
- Previous admin/ customer service experience (desirable BUT not essential)
- Previous retail experience (desirable)
- Interest in clothing/fashion (desirable)
- A high level of IT skills, proficient in Microsoft office
- Be able to prioritise, plan and organise workloads whilst in a busy environment
- Good communication and inter personnel skills
- Team player
This is a full time permanent Customer Service Advisor / Administrator position, 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday, offering an annual salary of £18,000 - £19,000 PA plus annual company benefits to include a corporate discounts across multiple brands, pension scheme, £500 annual clothing allowance and free car parking.
If this Customer Service Advisor / Administrator position sounds like you, then please forward your CV to Oliver at Coulter Elite Resourcing.
Coulter Elite Resourcing is an independent recruitment agency based in Peterborough supplying permanent and contract personnel, from office junior through to the highest levels of management both locally and nationally.
Between our team we have a wealth of experience and we operate in both the Permanent, Temporary and contract marketplace, covering the following areas:
Accounts, Administration, Bi-lingual, Call Centre, Customer Service, Design Engineers, Directors, Warehousing, Distribution, Engineering, Finance, Graduates, Human Resource, Insurance, IT, Legal, Logistics, PR, Media, Purchasing, Reception, Sales, Secretarial, PA, Telesales, Web Design