Family Law Solicitor - Bedford
An outstanding opportunity has presented itself for a qualified Family Law Solicitor to join a highly-established Family Law Specialists. With over 10 offices spanning across the country, this is a great opportunity to join a firm where you can further progress and establish yourself in this legal sector. My client is offering a highly competitive salary, whilst also being able to offer a fantastic work life balance. The successful candidate will have at least 4 years PQE dealing with a variety of Family Law matters with an emphasis on Finances, and have been dealing with privately funded work.
Skills and Responsibilities;
- Must have a minimum of 4 years PQE dealing with Family Law matters
- Exceptional business development skills
- Experience in handling a broad range of Family Law matters with an emphasis on Finance
- Experience dealing Privately Funded work
- Highly motivated and driven individual
- Be able to work towards and archive various targets
- Be able to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent client care skills
- Strong academic record
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience please apply today with your CV for immediate consideration for interview.
Please contact Jonathan Hoose, Legal Recruitment Consultant, to discuss the role in more detail or apply through the vacancy for immediate consideration.
Douglas Scott are a legal recruitment expert and the UK's leading law firms trust us with their legal vacancies. You can therefore apply for our London legal jobs with confidence. We are a regulated recruitment consultancy and will discuss this role and seek your approval before submitting an application directly to the decision maker.
Please see our website www.douglas-scott.co.uk for more legal positions in London and the South East.
- Family Child Law