Family Solicitor - 5+ years PQE (Senior Associate/Salaried Partner Level) - St Albans. Are you looking for a new challenge within a fast-paced legal firm who has an outstanding global reputation? Act now.
Position: Family Solicitor - 5+ years PQE (Senior Associate/Salaried Partner Level)
Location: St Albans
Salary: Competitive salary range and performance related pay
Reward Recruitment is partnered with an award winning, LEXCEL accredited, leading law firm based in St Albans. This firm is known for its warm and friendly culture and is both relationship-driven and people-centric. They are committed to growth through doing more for clients, its people and the communities it serves.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced solicitor to join this leading family team. Our client is looking for an individual who has a passion for business development and who has an extensive network of connections bringing regular work referrals. The successful candidate will need to demonstrate a track record in fee generation both with referrers and developing relationships with clients.
The role will suit someone with drive, energy and a desire to take the initiative in business development and bringing new work to the firm as well as building on existing clients and relationships. Our client’s family team is a member of the Law Society Family Panel, Resolution and accredited specialists. Several members of the team are also trained collaborative lawyers.
Skills and attributes:
- Minimum of five years’ experience of family work
- Commercially astute
- Adopts a client-centred focus at all times taking responsibility for the level of client service they provide and takes proactive steps to maximise and improve client relationships
- Capable and proven business developer with a strong drive to develop the department
- Specialist Resolution or Law Society accreditation would be desirable
- Experience of managing people
- Creative problem-solving ability
- Confident with the ability to interface and develop relationships with a variety of people
- Socially confident
- Professional appearance
- Good IT skills.
- Family Law
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job