My client is a well known international recording artist with the Family office based in central London.
Due to the pending retirement of the existing incumbent a replacement is sought.
This is a very high profile role and it will be responsible for running the finance and administration of the family office and its international asset base.
On occasion there may be irregular hours and on occasion some weekend working and international travel when required.
Primary duties include
* Treasury and cash management optimising investment opportunity
* Managing the international portfolio of assets including estates, private jet and Yacht
* Quarterly management accounting
* UK and international tax , both direct and indirect and a watching brief on IHT
* Dealing with external professional advisor's
* Day to day running of the London office and managing the team.
The role would suit an experienced qualified Accountant , who is comfortable working with Ultra High net worth s individuals and may have had the experience of running a family office (not essential)
A strong and stable track record is required and applicants must be happy to have background checks undertaken if successful and being appointed to the role.
The basic salary on offer is £150,000 with bonus and incentives bringing the cash value to £250,000 plus 10% pension