Cathedral Appointments has a great opportunity for an experienced Family/Childcare Solicitor to join our client’s firm based in Exeter. Our client will consider any Family Solicitor who has gained specific experience within Private and Public Law Children work. Ideally, you will also be a member of the Children’s Panel. This role would offer fantastic career prospects.
- You will be responsible for managing a varied and challenging caseload of private/public law cases
- You will deal with your own advocacy and be confident to do so
- The ideal candidate will preferably have a minimum of 2 years’ PQE. However, our client will consider a range of experience
- Membership of Children Panel (preferred but not essential)
- Good IT skills sufficient to manage own documentation and communications.
- Excellent interpersonal and client care skills
- Advocacy experience
If you would like to join a busy and well respected firm in Exeter with the ability to progress in the years to come, then please get in touch with Sophia Damshenas as soon as possible. This is a full-time, permanent position. Our client is offering a competitive salary and good benefits.
Closing Date: Please note that we will accept applications up to the closing date, however all suitable candidates will be submitted as soon as received, and the client reserves the right to appoint before the closing date.
If you have the skills and experience stated, please apply NOW!
- Family Law
- Children Matters
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'