This role is a 3 months contract, is paying £11.03 per hour and is based in Charing Cross/ Embankment.
The purpose of this position is to take responsibility for a variety of activities to support organisations and professionals. The role includes providing help with the switchboard, help desk and office support.
- Dealing with bookings for travel, couriers, car hire, stationery orders, and updating internal spread-sheets.
- Answering the switch board, transferring calls to the appropriate person as necessary or providing contact details.
- Setting up of conference and meeting room facilities.
- Movement of post, stationary and photo copier paper, case material and goods to appropriate people.
- Processing of orders/invoices for payment using the internal purchase order processing system and when necessary addressing queries and dealing with disputes.
- Project management skills.
- Strong IT skills, including use of databases, Microsoft Office and online tools.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent organisation and time management skills.
- Proven ability to deliver to tight deadlines.
- Negotiation and problem solving skills.
- Ability to cope with periods of high workload.
The successful candidate must be available to start ASAP.
If this is the role for you, then apply today!
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Adecco is an equal opportunities provider.
Adecco is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job